In today's fast moving world, relocation for work has become a common thing. The working professionals of today's age have to maintain high mobility due expanding businesses and rapid globalization. So what are the things which one needs to take into account before relocation? Here is the list of things which will come in handy for those who are relocating to a new place.
1. Location scouting – First things first. You have to decide which location of the city you plan to move into. Once you have zeroed in on the location it is imperative to conduct a recce of the location to get the first-hand feel of the locality. Location scouting also helps you to understand all the details of location i.e. social infrastructure and other essential facilities of the new location.
2. Close to work – When you have the liberty to choose the location of your residence, it is always advisable to choose a location which is close or at least is relatively close to your workplace. The short work-home distance is a luxury in its own way as it helps you save a lot of fuel and time.
3. Schools and colleges – Just like the workplace, if schools and colleges are in the close radius of home, life becomes a lot easier for kids as well as for the parents. Good schools, colleges, hospitals and banks are the key constituents of good social infrastructure. So when you are relocating to a new place it is always better to select the place which has a sound social infrastructure.
4. Good Social infrastructure and civic amenities – To lead a comfortable life it is of great importance to find a place which will be armed with all civic amenities like good roads, transport facilities, etc. Choose a home which has an easy access to good educational institutions, health care facilities, and leisure facilities. Good connectivity to prime localities and good transport facilities add immense value to your standard of living.
5. Documentation – Always ensure that all your documents and permissions are in order. From the paperwork of your new home (Loan approval) to employment documents and certificates all needs to be up-to-date. E.g. if you are moving into a 2 BHK flat in Kanjurmarg West after considering all the properties for sale in Kanjurmarg West, you have to get all the documents of sale like receipts and affidavits in your possession from the concerned authorities.
MahaRERA registered for Tower 1-4: P51800000818
MahaRERA registered for Towers 5-8: P51800001838
MahaRERA registered for Tower 9-11: P51800001137